Things you don’t understand
Could you make a list? A list of things that you probably could understand if you put your mind to it, but don’t.
- How the Federal Reserve works
- Why things from China are so inexpensive
- How Google Analytics works
- Why kids like using FaceBook
- How the guys in the factory make the widgets you sell
- Six ways to make your web browser work better
- How to make a great spaghetti sauce
- Editing a wikipedia entry
- Selling stuff on eBay
Has there ever been a better time to learn what you don’t know? It’s faster, easier and cheaper now than ever before (and, of course, there’s way more stuff now that we don’t understand). If I don’t learn it now, when will I?