Change worth reading about: update
About six weeks ago, we launched a massive multi-author book called End Malaria.
Here's what's happened since:
- It became a top 10 bestseller.
- We raised more than $250,000 in sales and sponsorships for Malaria No More–every penny spent on the ebook goes to them, and the same amount from every paperback copy sold.
- The book received more than 30 five-star reviews.
- Conversations were had among hundreds of thousands of people about the ideas in the book–ideas that can jumpstart your projects, change your approach and grow your organization.
- Thank you for saving lives.
If you haven't gotten your copy, you've missed something. Today is the best day to catch up.