Here's a quick tactical overview of what Krypton offers:
- Every month, a new course.
- Each course is based around the work of an author/teacher/scholar/speaker… someone with something to say and a track record doing it.
- A PDF with links to online and offline content (videos, essays and books) along with questions gets posted a week or so before the course starts.
- Each course has a local leader (hopefully, that's you) and about a dozen friends and colleagues who sign up to participate, in person.
- The group meets every week for four weeks.
- The dynamic is simple and powerful: meeting in a group raises the bar for the discussion, pushes each participant to have a point of view and creates an enjoyable and energizing way to dive deep into the content.
Over the next few weeks, I'll describe these elements in detail, but wanted you to have the tl;dr before we start. As you may remember, it's all free. Stand by for more…