To watch people at work, it seems like we never have enough:
- We need more social media likes
- We want more market share
- We demand more quick wins
And to see them at rest, it seems as though we never have enough:
- Things to entertain us
- Shallow friendships
- Conspicuous displays of success
Which is why people talk about how they’re always falling behind and feel like they don’t have enough time.
Lots of us walk around thinking we do have enough:
- Exposure to difficult topics
- Situations where we need to change our mind
- Deep relationships based on trust and commitment
I’m wondering what happens if we flip them?